Questions: Sections 1-2
- Where are the rights of the people of North Dakota listed?
- What is the common good?
- Where does the power of the government come from?
- Name two responsibilities that are mandatory for all U.S. citizens.
- What is money earned working at a job called?
- Citizens over the age of 18 have the right and the responsibility to do what?
- What is civility?
- What is the Golden Rule?
- What is the highest act of caring?
Critical Thinking Question
- Name some services that the government provides with money received through taxes.