Questions: Sections 7-8
- What are the highest laws of the land?
- Name some powers of the national government.
- Name some powers of the state governments.
- Name some powers shared between the national and state governments.
- The U.S. Constitution states that certain powers are reserved for whom?
- When was the North Dakota Constitution written?
- Name characteristics that the U.S. and North Dakota Constitutions have in common.
- What is North Dakota’s bill of rights called?
Critical Thinking Questions
Why can’t North Dakota print its own money?
Why was it important to include a bill of rights in the Constitution?