Questions: Sections 5-6
- The Plains Nomadic people may have been ancestors to what two later groups?
- Which modern tribe continued the lifestyle of the Woodland people?
- Evidence has been found that the Woodland and Plains Nomadic people did a lot of what?
- What was the first metal used by people in this area?
- What was found in North Dakota that came from both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts?
- What was discovered in sites hundreds of miles from where it was mined?
- The Plains Village people were descendants of whom?
- What was the first Plains Village group of people to become a modern Indian tribe?
- From where did the Hidatsa people come?
- Where and when did the Hidatsa people settle?
Critical Thinking Question
- How did the Plains Nomadic people get this name?